Besides its "classic" exterior look, this one-of-a-kind camper boasts numerous high-end features found only on luxury recreational vehicles.
- Anodized aluminum framed thermo pane sliding windows
- Closed cell, spray foam insulated 2"x2" wood framed stud walls
- Multi-functional skylight with built-in privacy shade
- LED marker and clearance lights grace the front, sides, and rear
- Retro chrome paddle latch secures the door entrance
- Two exterior speakers lit by a center-mounted dual porch light
- Two 20lb propane cylinders in a vented, weatherproof cabinet
- Convenient exterior shower and large, lockable storage box
- Fresh water capacity of 40 gallons
Spirit of Freedom
Room for Adventure
When you first step inside your Kingstar Classic Camper you will be struck by the spaciousness and quality construction of the living space. As you move through the cabin it will soon be apparent that every inch has been engineered to yield maximum openness and full utilization of available space.
- Furnace, refrigerator, microwave, & air conditioner
- Swing-out flat screen
- Queen bed with extra headroom
- Two closets, including this lift-up wardrobe with shoe storage
- Storage galore - no wasted space
- Gallery kitchen with flush sink, two burner gas cooktop & quality finishings
- Built-in bluetooth radio/CD/DVD player
- Spacious shower with ceiling fan
- Two easily-accessed 12V deep cycled sealed house batteries
- State-of-the-art odorless Thetford toilet is easily removed for emptying
Closet space is always at a premium so Kingstar gives you two. The entrance closet is handy for coats and jackets, and works well for any shirts and pants you might want to keep on hangers. Below the closet is a carpeted shelf where shoes and boots can be tucked away to keep the foyer and hallway neat and uncluttered.
We call the second closet our “walk-in-closet,” an industry first. This exclusive feature is a carpeted raised floor area that doubles as a lift-up closet which allows for clothes to be securely stowed, strapped and easily accessed. You simply lift the closet from a lowered walkway position to its’ raised closet position with pneumatic lift struts gently assisting access to this valuable storage space. That’s not all, as the closet raises, a shoe box, that is part of the closet system is also exposed. This box is a great place to throw an extra pair of shoes, some toiletries, or any excess cargo you may need for your journey.
Additional storage is available in in-wall cabinets, ideal for books and magazines, as well as easily accessible storage compartments in the captains chairs.