Besides its "classic" exterior look, this one-of-a-kind camper boasts numerous high-end features found only on luxury recreational vehicles.
- Anodized aluminum framed thermo pane sliding windows
- Closed-cell spray foam insulated 2" x 2" wood framed walls & ceiling
- Multi-functional skylight with built-in privacy shade
- LED marker and clearance lights grace the front, sides, and rear
- Retro chrome paddle latch secures the door entrance
- Two exterior speakers lit by a center-mounted dual porch light
- Two 20lb propane cylinders in a vented, weatherproof cabinet
- Convenient exterior shower and large, lockable storage box
- Fresh water capacity of 30 gallons
When you first step inside your Kingstar Classic Camper you will be struck by the spaciousness and quality construction of the living space. As you move through the cabin it will soon be apparent that every inch has been engineered to yield maximum openness and full utilization of available space, leaving plenty of room for meals at the table and bench style seating.
As you move through the cabin it will soon be apparent that every inch has been engineered to yield maximum openness and full utilization of available space.
- Furnace, refrigerator, microwave, & air conditioner
- Swing-out flat screen
- Queen bed with extra headroom
- Two closets, including this lift-up wardrobe with shoe storage
- Storage galore - no wasted space
- Gallery kitchen with flush sink, two burner gas cooktop & quality finishings
- Built-in bluetooth radio/CD/DVD player
- Spacious shower with ceiling fan
- Two easily-accessed 12V deep cycled sealed house batteries
- State-of-the-art odorless Thetford toilet is easily removed for emptying